1. Baby K’Tan Wrap-Heather Gray | I used the moby wrap last time, which I loved but this time around I would like something with a little more support and in a lighter color (I had black last time) so I don’t get so overheated wearing it!
2. Chicco Double Stroller | I am going to need this!
3. Aden + Anais Swaddling Cloths | When Caleb was little I had a pack of these and we STILL use them (except, he pooped on a few so I feel like I can get some new ones for our new guy!) They were perfect for the hot summer days when I still wanted to wrap him up but didn’t want to get him overheated outdoors. I am loving the night skies pack this time around!
4. Cara Diaper Bag | Okay, so I don’t really need necessarily BUT I feel like there are just a few items it would be nice to splurge on. Last time around I got a Kate Spade oversized purse and fully intended to use it as a diaper bag and quickly realized those pockets and pouches really are useful. So with Caleb we have used a skip hop bag which has worked great but I would love to have something a little more stylish to carry around now that I will be packing for a newborn AND a toddler!
5. Freshly Picked Moccs | I love these and never made the splurge for Caleb, but maybe this time around baby boy will get a pair.
6. Baby Monitor | We have his one and love it, but we are going to have to add a second camera for the nursery now!
7. Nursing Cover | I never had a good nursing cover with Caleb, and I am definitely changing that this time! I love this blush pink one!
8. Fox Stuffed Animal | Baby #2’s nursery is going to be woodland themed, and Caleb picked out a stuffed animal fox for his baby brother already. It is a great starting point as I pick out bedding and decor!
9. Nipple Cream | Because breastfeeding, ouch.